Tuesday, October 30, 2012

October Madness

 October Madness is what it's called. 
"I need help with a costume for the wax museum."
"I need a costume of a daddy long leg for my school program."
"Aren't you going to work on our Halloween costumes?"
"Mom, my jersey is way too big.  Can you fix it?"
Plus 6 photo shoots and soup for the trunk-or-treat.
 
It's all worth it for me when the events come to an end and everyone has great memories of the night,
or the school program,
or the wax museum in their classroom.
 
 
Apophis, God of Chaos
 
 
Wes, looking like wax.
 
 
The "appetizers" that led into the classroom.
 
 
Daddy Long Leg
 
 

In October I also got to enjoy...
my birthday

 
Halloween Day lunch with Shane, Morgan and Mabel
at Jason's Deli.
 

Watching this cute little bug for a few hours.
Mo was pretending Taycie was her little sister/patient.
 


Hanging out watching ponies with this little lounge puppy.
 
 
Decorating the house for Halloween.
I'd never decorated for Halloween before....so fun!
 

 Laughing at this funny lady.
 
Phew!  October was a workout!
 



No comments: