Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas with the UT Theobalds

 
 
I LOVE Christmas
and everything leading up to Christmas!
 
The treats
 
Silly dress up days at school.
Crazy hair day.
 
Visiting the temple lights
 
Watching Christmas movies (The Santa Clause)
Putting up our nativity
and reading the Christmas story on Christmas Eve.
This year we watched the video too.



 And we REALLY REALLY love it when we have company!
 
The stockings were hung
Doorway wrapped up tight
and Santa came as promised.
He even ate the treats we left him. (Right Kylie!)
 
I like to wait until the light to let the hoodlums out.
better pictures.
That's the real reason we wrap the doorway.
Complete control.

 

The wrapping papered door is always a hit.
Maybe one of these years someone besides Paige will come out first.
She's just so excited.
and tall.
 
There are 2 little girls behind her.
You'd never know.

 
Group photo
I don't care what you look like
Happy is all that matters
Thats because I'm never in it!  Ha!

Video games for the boys,
My little ponies, tea parties, playing outside and dresses for the girls.
 





Merida, teaching the bride how to shoot the bow and arrow.
 

 
 
And Amy and Brevin got to talk to Court.
I think that's all that they really wanted for Christmas.
 

 A perfect day at the riparian preserve and park.
 
As soon as the company left, Mo passed out cold.
Cousins are so much fun!
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.