Friday, September 14, 2007

All of the girls . . . and Dad!

I just thought that these pictures from the visit turned out so cute. I love you guys! We sure had a great time! PS, don't mind the vein popping out in my forehead . . . you know, from the running back and forth from the camera to my spot. I really need to invest in a remote!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

o.k. I love your pictures. Your lighting is amazing! Maybe we could have a little photography lunch date at my house sometime and you could enlighten me! Also, email me you email so i can invite you to my blog. keirapoulsen20@yahoo.com

Sarah (and a few others) said...

Those are some great pictures. I really like how you lightened the foreground to make it pop out more. And I don't think I'd ever seen your whole family before either!