Thursday, September 13, 2007

If we don't have cotton candy, we'll die!

We went to visit Grandma Barbs and Grandpa Har for Labor Day. While Shane and Har went golfing we went to the wild animal park, which is always so much fun. The kids had a great time. They say their favorite was the bird show. All day Ty and Paige begged for cotton candy. I tried to convince them that they would rather have an icee or an icecream. (it was really hot outside.) We finally gave in . One large cotton candy and two large icees. They dug right into the cotton candy and a few bites later, guess what they would rather have, a large icee. Needless to say, Barbs and I handed over the icees and the cotton candy ended up in the trunk.



2 comments:

Jenny Lou said...

Oh my word, hilarious!!!! That middle picture made me laugh out loud.

Sarah (and a few others) said...

Those have got the be the goofiest kids ever ever ever. I confess, I've come back to that picture several times just so I could laugh again