Thursday, December 6, 2007

Don't do drugs . . . eat salad!

So this is a big thing for me, posting without a picture. I feel quite like I left the house without my pants! Here's how our conversation went in the car yesterday. Tyler saw a D.A.R.E. van beside us on the freeway.

Tyler: Mom, what does D.A.R.E. mean?
Me: It means we don't do drugs.
Paige: What are drugs?
Me: One kind of drug is a cigarette, you know, smoking.
Paige: Yeah, we don't do drugs. We should eat salad. . . it's good for our body!
Tyler: Paige, you don't even like salad!
Paige: (defensive) YES I DO TYLER!

So, just in case you felt as though you needed a peek into our everyday life and conversations. . . there you are. The depth is overwhelming:) Don't forget to eat your salad!

7 comments:

Micaela said...

I like salad! Maybe I should give up drugs like sweedish fish...

Sarah (and a few others) said...

Hannah always asks me if what she is about to eat is healthy and strong. I've taken to potato chip binging when she's having quiet time!

Shannon said...

hahaha, seriously, my favorite part of these blogs are the kids quotes. (Probably why I enjoyed nursery so much! Paige was always SO cute!! :)

Josh and Amanda said...

That is so cute! By the way, how did you make your blog so cute? Did you use a template or did you have to figure this out yourself?
Amanda

Melissa Hodgen said...

AHH! You found us! I can't believe how big everyone is! email me! melissahodgen@hotmail.com
Happy holidays!

Becki said...

Hi Kayleen!! Yes, it is me! I just saw your comment on my blog. Small world, huh?? LOL! How the heck are you??

Sarah (and a few others) said...

Yeah! you found my christmas card! I wasn't sure if you checked your hotmail address anymore, and that's the only email I have for you. I love you Kayleen! Merry Christmas!