Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Baby Theobald


We went to our first doctor visit yesterday and here is a picture. Isn't he/she adorable! We're due on July 31st!

19 comments:

Nead Family said...

Oh, so cute. I think the baby looks just like you; no Shane, no....just kidding. I'm so excited for you. I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. It's gonna be soooo fun to see the kids all play! Hey, will you email me or call and tell me how you get such cute backgrounds for your blog? I need a good one.

Shannon said...

congrats theobalds!!!!!!! :D

Becky T said...

Ahhhh, yay!!! So happy fo ryou! That is so exciting! And I'll be dying to see some amazing newborn photos in about 6 1/2 months! :) Congratulations!!!

Elisha said...

Hey! That is so neat! I love ultrasounds, it makes all the nausea actually seem real!!!!

Melissa Hodgen said...

Ahhh! Get ready for some kickin'!

Hillary said...

Oh how exciting! That will be so fun. I am sure your kids will think it is fabulous having a new baby around!

Nancy said...

Very exciting about the little one. I love your blog-it is so cute. I also am very happy you found me. I hope you don't mind if I check on your's from time to time just to see how you are doing. I also saw Heidi's and love her's. You guys are so fun.

Sarah (and a few others) said...

Yeah Kayleen! It a baby bean! :)
Richard and I are tossing the new baby idea around now, too...

Elicia said...

Congrats!! We're just a couple weeks ahead of you I think (except this is only our first, lol) They tell me it's all worth it in the end and it must be true because people keep having them! Love ya!

stephanie said...

congrats on the NEW baby! that is very exciting...thanks for leaving a comment I love when people leave comments after they found me!!! I was wondering if you have a website for your fun picts, because people ask me!! good to hear from you!

stephanie said...

ok i just looked on your blog and your pict website is on it..just call me SMART hahahaha

Elisha said...

Hey! I just found your note about Cara Penrod! That is so crazy! Yeah, I know she was totally into volleyball! Anyways, I left a note on her blog that you said "HI"!

Cara said...

Elisha told me you said Hi. So are you in her ward? Small world! Elisha, Brett, and I went to High School together. Brett acctually introduced me to my hubby. Do you still go to vball? I haven't been in forever. Maybe I'll see you there some time? Good to see you(sort of).

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kayleen! I love your blog.

The Coleman Family said...

Hey Kayleen!!!
i am so glad i found u on here!!
WE are expecting together!! haha
i am having my 2nd one but i am not due until end of august early sept!
SO congrats on the new little one!!
i am so happy for you!!
be sure to vist my website!
love Kaleigh KEY COleman

Matt said...

Kayleen Congrats on the new baby. I am glad I found you blog it has been a long time. Matt H

Kyle and Tiffany said...

Congrats! We're excited for you guys.

Campbell Family said...

Congratulations! How are you feeling? Do you get sick with your pregnancies? I hope everything is going well and that you don't die of overheating this summer in AZ! I would!

Micaela said...

What a cute first shot! It will be fun having a baby around because Paige and Ty will be able to help a ton! Congratulations again!