Thursday, February 28, 2008

me


So , I have to admit, I don't really like having my picture taken. I want to be able to take my own picture, you know, so I can avoid nasty angles, but that doesn't always work out for the best. The photographer in me finally asked my sweet hubby to snap a picture of my new haircut to show Marilyn. I'm proud to say that this is the outcome after many deleted shots and a little coaching. Way to go Shane!

This may be the only shot you see of me for a long long time! NEXT . . . .we'll tackle the family pictures! (I really really need to get a remote for my camera.)

16 comments:

Nead Family said...

FOXY, Kayleen!! Really cute haircut--I love it! That's a beautiful picture of you! I don't know why you wouldn't want your pic taken-you are so pretty.

Barbara Theobald said...

Kayleen, way to go with Shane taking the pic.....it is great andI totally agree, you are beautiful..

Natalie said...

I love your haircut. It is so cute and I think I may take this picture with me next time I go get mine cut so my beautician can cut mine to look like yours! I like it that much!

Briannia said...

Kayleen,
Hey how are you? I'm so glad you left a comment(: We live in Blackfoot now, how about you? Your kids are so cute, and a 3rd one on the way, you are brave(: I love your haircut!!! I'm such a fan of short cuts. I'll put you on my list of friends and then we can keep in touch!! All the best,
Briannia

Everton Family said...

I love your hair cut...so darling! Mine is short too...since the last time we saw each other. we miss you terribly!!! I'm so glad we can keep in touch!

Micaela said...

You are a babe and you KNOW it! I love the hair cut, very stylish and sassy!

Cara said...

Super cute! I have had my hair cut similar to that, but its way cuter on you.

Sarah (and a few others) said...

Kayleen Theobald! get youself a remote, girl! the canon RC1 is just $25 at amazon- you have no excuse.

Oh, and your haircut is so sassy. You look so good with with short hair

Jenny Lou said...

Cute picture. I saw it when you posted it on the Stander site. Shane did a really good job on the picture too.

Anonymous said...

Kayleen, Hi it Mary Saunders. Cute blog, baby #3 yeah!!!!! Have a great day!!!!!

Mary said...

Here is my blog!!!

Nancy said...

I think he did a great job and your hair turned out way cute. I am getting mine cut on Wed. and can't wait. I think it will be a little longer than what you have your's ar know. I really like your bangs.

stephanie said...

very cute hair---♥ it!!

Melissa Hodgen said...

Love the new haircut-- now I want short hair again! I think that's the longest I've ever seen your hair.

Becky T said...

Kayleen, you look FABULOUS!! I love your haircut and the picture turned out great! And I know what you mean about getting in a picture--it's pretty hard to hand over the camera that's for sure. And yes, you do need a remote! I love having one and they are CHEAP! :)

Elicia said...

So, I'm LOVING the hair!!! (but I think you should post a pregnant picture! and then you should get Corinne in on the action...or visa versa)