1. playing with Lucy (we using "playing" as a figure of speech since she's blind and deaf)2. sitting in the hot tub
3. picking fresh tomatoes
4. playing with the blocks
5. going to the beach
6. feeding the Coyfish and Lucy
7. playing badminton and croquet
8. seeing the bunnies in the yard
9. riding in Grandma's beetle
We had such a great visit! Thanks for the easter treats and for 3 1/2 days of fun!
We drove in late Thursday night and Friday we spent the day golfing, shopping, visiting Bates Nut Farm, and picking out new toys for Grandma and Grandpa's toy chest.
Saturday, Barbs packed us a great picnic, and we headed to the train station to hop a train to San Diego for the day. We LOVED the tour of the USS Midway and we had plenty of delicious fresh seafood at the Fish Market.
Sunday we went dressed up for church and then came home to hunt easter eggs. The kids are getting so big and I think the easter egg hunt lasted a total of 3 minutes. They gorged themselves on candy while Barbs started on easter brunch. What a great meal! After brunch we played a very competive game of croquet in the front yard. So far, Barbs is undefeated.
Somehow, every time we visit, we manage to pack in the fun! Thanks again!








19 comments:
I love Paige's dress. I picked the blue one for Hailee. She didn't have it in her size so I had to order it. It never came! I'm ticked. Sounds like you guys had tons of fun. I want to come with you next time.=)
AWWWW!!! Such cute pictures! I love Paige's dress! Looks like fun! I wish we lived closer so we could get together more often....we always have soo much fun! We've got June, though!!!
What great pictures! Your family is so beautiful!!
I agree that going to Barbs and Har's is a blast!!!
Congrats on baby #3!!! Love-Liz
Hey, you aren't supposed to hide in the back. We want to see the cute belly!! Very fun pictures!
oops, I guess I am Todd this morning!
How fun! Makes me want to go visit Grandma Barbs and Grandpa Har and I don't even know them. :) We toured a navy ship here in New Orleans last year and loved it. It was quite fascinating and made me glad that I don't have to live on one of those! Cute family picture and I agree with Hillary...no hiding in the back!!
Wow, you really did pack it in huh? It looks like you had a great time though. It sounds like you need to get harder egg hiding spots. Ha! Ha! I'm glad you had a great Easter. I'll call you soon!
Kayleen!
It's Julia (Dance) McDonald! I found you somehow clicking around on different blogs! It's been awhile! Your blog is so fun! How ironic is this, my husband and I are moving to Glendale in a couple of months! It would be great to see you again when we move, even though from what I hear, Glendale is a ways from Mesa. My blog is www.juliamcdonald.blogspot.com.
Sounds like a PERFECT easter weekend...family, fun, and food! Kayleen, don't hide behind the rest of the family, we want to see the belly!
Looks like such a fun trip. Your family pictures turned out so cute. I love paige's pink dress...every girls dream dress! What a memorable Easter!
I am glad that you guys we able to head to California for Easter and that you had such a fun time! The Family Easter picture looks adorable. We never took one, maybe, I'll have to recreate one! :)
It looks like you guys had such a fun Easter. Your kids are so adorable in their Easter clothes and what a cute family picture.
Oh and we are moving because Kevin will be done with his Masters in May wich is why we moved here. I don't really know what we are doing, but there is really no reason to stay. All our family is in Utah. We are thinking about doing PA school. So who knows where we will be.
Hi. My husband is related to Elicia's husband, Chris. I was just browsing blogs and saw your super cute bedding. It might be out of our price range, but I was going to dare, and ask if you could right it on our blog, and then I PROMISE I would delete so others wouldn't trace it. I'm due just over a week before you, and we're having a boy. Anyway...lol..I'm begging you! :D
Kayleen-I found your blog and thought I'd leave a comment. I hope you don't mind. I love your pictures and seeing what you have been up to. Your kids are SO CUTE!!! I'm excited for you to have another one.
I have two of my own and love every minute of it...most days! :) I hope you are well!
Mindy Richards
Great capture of our wonderful Easter with the Shane Theobald Family. We did do a lot in a short time. Great pictures Kayleen. We had so much fun too. It was great that the Easter bunny found our house!!! Love, Grandma Barbs
Wow! What a fun weekend! That is the most adorable family picture! I love Paige's dress! I can see why the kids just love visiting there!
Kayleen! Thank you thank you THANK YOU! We'll see what my hubby thinks about it, but I'll let you know if we get it.
FYI- I deleted the message so no one can trace it.
looks like you had a great time!! i love the family picture--but i want to see your prego belly, i bet you are so cute pregnant!!!! you better show one before that baby is born :) i know nobody wants to do that, but i just know you look adorable!
Hey, glad you guys had a fun trip!! I love Paige's dress! Thanks for the cupcakes yesterday, I hope my dad didn't scare Ty and Paige kids too much!! (when they came back the second time Ty was hiding around the corner just peeking his head out!!) haha!! I need to come and see Paige's new room!
Post a Comment