
WEDNESDAY, of course, is the day we find out BOY or GIRL. We can't wait! But, until then, we'll be excited to hear from David Archuleta. If you don't know what I'm talking about, SHAME on YOU. He's the kind of kid you want hanging out with your teenage boys, playing xbox and guitar heroes at your house, and possibly even dating your teenage daughter. If he doesn't win this competition then I am officially giving up on American Idol. I also think it's necessary to label this year as "The Year of the Mormons." Mormons running for president, Mormons not just performing on, but dominating American Idol. What's next? Shane has also picked him as the favorite, so I guess we'll see. He's almost always right about who will be eliminated from week to week.
6 comments:
Kayleen I saw your blog on Steph's and just wanted to tell you what a cute family you have. I love the picture of Paige in the bathtub that was so funny. It's too bad you guy's moved out of Gemini right when we moved in although I'm sure you love your new house. We have a blog too but it's set to private send me your email and I'll add you. Oh and congratulations on the baby.
nataliecowans1@netzero.com
I'm so happy to know that you are also a David Archuleta fan! I watch American Idol almost religiously and DVR it if I'm not home so I can watch it later. He and Brooke White are definitely my favorites...
yes i think he is "the one to beat" ☺, they do have some REALLY good singers though!!
I can't wait to hear what you are having!!!! Are you bringing your kids? I guess Ty will be at school? Let me know for sure!! So exciting!
you should know what you are having by now.... I wanna know!!
come on...it's Wednesday! Don't keep us waiting...is your new favorite color blue or pink?
Post a Comment