
The induction date has officially been set for Thursday July 24th at 9:00 am. That's TWO WEEKS from now! YIPPEE! To top things off, I officially have gallstones. We're going extremely lowfat from now until then to make certain that I don't have any more attacks. The lowfat part won't hurt me or Morgan, I'm sure of that. Tonight's menu was tilapia, whole wheat couscous and asparagus. It was REALLY good. Shane's one mean fish cookin' machine! That's all for now!
14 comments:
Did you draw that picture? Anyway, congrats. That is always nice to have a date. However, we will be in Oregon, so I'll have to give you our cell # so you can call with the great news. Talk to you later.
Yippee!! It's always nice to know there is indeed and end, huh?! So sorry to hear that you've had gallbladder problems--that definitely can NOT be fun. I'll be anxiously awaiting the news in two weeks. Good luck!!!
YAY! I bet you're excited to see the end is near. Hope all goes well and that the gallstones won't cause anymore problems. I'll be waiting to see pics once the little one arrives!
I'm sooo jealous that you know exactly when your little Morgan is going to make her debut...we're still just here waiting patiently to see what will happen. Good luck with everything! I love that picture...hilarious!
YEA! i am so excited for you! We had a blast today! I love our little craft days! I really love that picture you posted with this! It's awesome! I never pictured that but I like it!
I finally posted the pics of my sisters on my photo blog. Check it out I'm always up for pointers!
Yahoo for a date for baby Morgan! It's always nice to find out that you're not going to be prego forever. On another note...sad to hear about the gallstones. I'm having my Dr. check at my 6-week post check up because I think I've been having the same problems. :( Good luck!!!
Let the countdown begin! The end is in sight. Can I eat at your house?
YAHOOOO!!!!
Hannah thinks that it's pretty cool that babies get to go down a slide to get to earth, but she bummed that she doesn't remember when she did it. what a hoot!
Congrats! We are excited to see pictures of little Morgan when she gets here. Whew!! It's almost over!
Yay! It's always fun to have an exact day to count down to! I'm sorry about the gall stones. I had my gall bladder taken out when Makayla was 5 months old and the pain from the stones was not fun. The good news was that I lost 15 pounds in the few months from when the pain started until I got it out. We ate a lot of chicken and rice and Wes swears if he ever eats it again it will be too soon. Good luck with that!
Congrats,I saw you on Amber Chappell's site. Good luck with everything. You have such a cute family. Our daugher is Morgan. Love the name. Richelle
Richelle! HI! I'd love to see your blog. My email address is kayleentheobald@hotmail.com. Send me an invite so I can peek!
Congratulations!! only 8 more days to go(: I'll be excited to see some pics!
Yeah! We will miss you that night, but obviously you'll be attending to more important things!!!
Post a Comment