Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happy 9th Anniversary!

Happy 9th anniversary Shane! It's been 9 great years and I can't wait to see what is in store for us and our little family. I love you!

10 comments:

Connie said...

Congratulations! It seems like every one of my friends got married in August- we did too! Happy Anniversary to you guys!

Elicia said...

August is definitely a great month!!! Congrats!!!!!

Elisha said...

Happy Anniversary! How are you doing? I saw you for a sec. last night but didn't get a chance to talk.

Diana said...

Congrats, guys!

Liz said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I can't believe it has been 9 years already!! And I love seeing Morgan's picture on your banner. So cute!!

Melissa Stubbs said...

Happy Anniversary! That is so exciting! Isn't it crazy how fast the time goes! I realized today that I have known Dustin for 18 1/2 years already! YIKES!! I guess when you meet at 13 years old, that's bound to happen. Oh, yes! I do know a new Kaylene. I always want to say her last name is Theobald! You will always be my first and favorite Kayleen! We miss y'all!

Sarah (and a few others) said...

Awww, Happy Anniversary! what a great couple!

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary ! I hope you had a fun night! Plus, I LOVE all your new pictures! They are soo cute!

Amberly said...

Happy Anniversary!! We will be 9 years too this year. Man does time go fast or what? Hope you are doing well with your adorable baby girl.

Matt said...

9 years!! That doesn't even seem possible. Congrats!! From the looks of your blog you seem very happy.