Wednesday, September 3, 2008

6 weeks old








We went to Morgan's 6 week checkup this morning. Here are the stats:
9 lbs 4 oz (50-75th %)
22 inches tall (75th %)
36.6 cm head circumference (25-50th %)
She's trying to catch up to Paige I guess.

14 comments:

Elicia said...

Cute :) She looks a lot like Paige in a couple of those pictures.

Jenny Lou said...

So cute!!! Yep, I can't get enough of her.

Barbara Theobald said...

Beautiful and she is really growing even since I saw her. Can't wait for this weekend.

Connie said...

Wow! She's so cute! Can't wait for you to take some of my kids. Are we still doing that?

brooke said...

Kayleen, she is incredibly cute. You just want to eat her up. I wish you guys lived closer. I would hire you to come take some of Brynn and our family. They are great photos.

The Wright Family said...

Such a talented photographer and when your subject is so blasted cute how can you go wrong??? She is absolutely aDoRabLe! Has it been 6 weeks already?

Allison Claire said...

I found your blog from your facebook page! How have you guys been doing? Your little girl is so cute! I didn't know you were into photography. The pictures are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Kayleen!!! These are amazing! I love them! And she is adorable!
I have been meaning to call you, it just seems like this week flew by. We need to catch up, I'll call you next week.

Diana said...

KayKay,

Ok I know this sounds a bit weird, but she reminds me of TODD! I think it is her cheeks...or her sweet little bald spot! :)

Mary said...

she is sooo cute..a little you!!!

Mindy and Ryan said...

Those pictures are adorable...it sure helps to have a cute, cute baby!

Allison Claire said...

Aw, you are so nice! :) You certainly can put us down on your link list, I will add you too!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Hi Kayleen, I am blog hopping (so bad at that...) and saw your name. Morgan is sure a cutie, I love her eyes! These pictures are AMAZING! Do you take pics on the side? If so, let me know your rates; we need some family shots. Thanks!
Marianne Overton

Elisha said...

OH my gosh! She totally has Angelina Jolie lips!!! (that's a blessed trait!) They are so adorable! She is such a cutie Kayleen!