Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Artist

My little bug is growing up. . . he doesn't want me to call him bug anymore :(
He keeps a little sketchbook/journal. I just love it when he lets me read it and look at his drawings. He's really into monsters right now. Here are a couple of his latest and greatest!
This, of course, is a dragon.
And, this attractive guy is an alien from Ben 10.

I'm amazed every day at the creativity of this kid!

7 comments:

The Dixon Family said...

Wow. I'm impressed.

Anonymous said...

He comes by it honestly! That is awesome!! I miss ya'll!

Tommie

Cara said...

My kids draw all the Ben 10 aliens too, but Tyler is REALLY good. I'll have to show my boys. They'll love it.

Anonymous said...

Both of his parents are super creative.....guess it just runs in the family!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

You are very welcome! And of course you can add us, I added you guys as well.
Alright, let's make an appointment. Do you do outdoor shots? Sage is five months...I was hoping to do some family pictures w/in the next month or two. I will call you this week to see what you think. Thanks!

Barbara Theobald said...

Okay, he is the very best at drawing. I love it that he makes lots of pictures/drawings for me before I get there, while I'm there, and when I'm about to leave and he signs every one of them. These will keep me rich in my old age!! He comes from very creative genes, you know. Love, Barbs

The Wright Family said...

He really is good! I could have guessed without you telling me the alien from Ben 10. What a talented little non-"bug". :) lol