Managing a little smile for her important day! 
Little Morgan's blessing was on Sunday. Shane did such a great job. Harland stood in along with Kevin and the bishop. Of course, Barbs was there and Shane's cousin, Sharon and 2nd cousin, Brad and his wife Amanda also came in from Glendale. It was a great day!

Little Morgan's blessing was on Sunday. Shane did such a great job. Harland stood in along with Kevin and the bishop. Of course, Barbs was there and Shane's cousin, Sharon and 2nd cousin, Brad and his wife Amanda also came in from Glendale. It was a great day!








13 comments:
Yay! What a great day! We seem to do things at the same time a lot :)
Her dress is so pretty. I love all the pictures of her. You're so talented.
She is so beautiful, really. I love the flower in her hair. What a perfect family!
Cute pictures. It looks like you had a great day. Wish we could have been there!
Wow, Kayleen you've been letting your hair grow out huh? I've never, ever seen it that long. It looks really cute!
What a little sweetie! She looks so beautiful (and so do you)! Hope all is well. It was great seeing you.
Those are adorable pictures! You are so tallented with the camera!
Great shots! Love them!! I can't believe she smiled! That is so lucky. She is adorable!
Also, Tyler's drawings are so awesome! I am impressed.
What a special day for your family. You take beautiful pictures!
What a sweetheart! She looks beautiful!
I just read your comment on Gina's blog and was excited to find yours. Dalin will love to see what Tyler is up to. I can't wait to show Dalin his latest drawings. He really misses Tyler this year and reminds me all the time. We'll have to get together.
You baby girl is so adorable!! Her pictures are so cute! I can't believe she is already here and already blessed. It seems like just yesterday we were talking about her while you were pregnant. I hope you are surviving with three kiddos now. We sometimes struggle. Hang in there!
Kayleen, your family is so dang cute!!! I sure wish we were close so we could hang out together. I miss those Memphis days!
She looks so sweet in her dress!!!
love it!!
Post a Comment