Monday, February 2, 2009

laughing

There's just nothing like that belly laugh! I love it!

6 comments:

Jenny Lou said...

Very Cute! Paigy you are such a good big sister!!!!!!

Sarah (and a few others) said...

What a great big sister!! It makes me happy just to see and hear that belly laugh; it really is great.

Rebecca said...

I LOVE little baby laughs. I also love what we do to make them laugh! How cute.

Micaela said...

You just can't help but laugh along with them! SO cute! That reminded me of when Ty used to do silly things just to make jayden laugh! I just love your kids...

Nead Family said...

so cute how Morgan anticipates that Paigy will keep doing it!!! she is such a doll and I cannnoooottt wait to see her! i'm pretty sure she will make me baby hungry!

Elicia said...

Love it Love it Love it!