Paige had her first little dance recital for her jazz/ballet class. It was through the community, and I thought they did a great job with the girls. . . especially for 20 bucks! 7 dance classes later, I'm not sure that she'll be a prima ballerina, but she sure had fun!
Relaxing after a hard day of pirouettes and plies.
(Don't ask her if she knows what those words mean. . . I can guarantee that she doesn't.)

She earned that cookie!

She stuck her tongue out through the whole dance!
6 comments:
OOHHH! I LOVE IT!! Gimme more Paigey! That was the cutes darn thing AND she did a great job! The tongue thing was adorable. She is just so cute! Tell her I said she was fandtastic!
Jayden keeps saying, "Mom, I want to watch the ballerinas again." 4 times is enough I think. :)
i love the 'princess hands' in the first picture! that is adorable!
miss you!
What a little Diva!
cute! I love her hair up like that.
Paige was the best one in the class! So cute!!!
Post a Comment