Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday

Good Friday it is. No school, no carpool, no schedule. Just them and me hanging out until noon in our pjs. Then finishing up a little sewing, then taking a little trip to Walmart to pick up necessities for the week . . . you know, toilet paper and green marshmallow bunnies. Essentials for dying Easter eggs.

Mr. Marshmallow Bunny, meet Morgan.


Now, say goodbye to your ears.

Check out that angelic face. Doesn't it just scream "just stop taking pictures and gimme more bunnies!"


Little Picassos at work.


Now, which one are you going to eat?

You mean, we can EAT these?

(can you believe they've never had a boiled egg before!)

The choosing process is grueling. Which little friend should I eat?

I think this guy is the one.

Poor fella

MMMM. . . it's good!

Tyler says that boiled eggs are kind of like dried up eggs . . . really makes you want to dig in.

Have a Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Amber Chappell said...

Do you always have a cute tablecloth on the table or was that just a prop for the pictures. Doesn't matter either way....your egg dying looks like lots of fun. I dyed eggs with my kids last year. This year I just hoped they wouldn't ask me to do it again. so far so good!