Saturday started out with rain. Ty played football in the rain. Ty loved it. Shane loved it even more. . . in fact, all of the men loved it. You could see it in their eyes. The mud, the rain, the men on the sidelines, living vicariously through their sons.I sat in the car with Mo and Paige and sang songs from the Little Mermaid.
The Easter egg hunt was cancelled because of the rain, so we collected our eggs and decided to wait until later in the afternoon when the rain had subsided. We grilled hotdogs and hamburgers at the park and the kids hunted bazillions of easter eggs.





They're VERY excited about their eggs. . . . . .obviously.
Mo even got in on the hunt. I had way too much fun dressing them up for church on Sunday! We couldn't get out the door without "just one more picture!" As my friend put it. . . sewing is a labor of love.




I the tradition of MY fathers. . . or my mothers or whatever, I hid some clues for the treasure hunt that leads to their baskets. Their favorite clue was hidden in Mo's diaper. What can I say, I pull out all the stops on Easter, yeah, I'm wild and crazy.
Mo's just chillin' after church waiting for the ham to cook. . . with a clue in her diaper. 
And, here's what too much Easter candy will do to you. Easter grass up your nose and in your toes.


That's all folks!
9 comments:
I love the clue in the diaper. Ha Ha!!! I guess I need to get more creative with mine. :) Very cute pictures. I'll get mine up soon.
What a cute family you have! :)
Tons of fun. I am so longing for green grass. Today we got 4 inches of fresh snow. I think I will steal your treasure hunt idea for next year.
What a fun Easter! Your baby girl is such a doll! Great job on the dresses... they are adorable.
So fun Kayleen! Easter dresses are adorable!! Looks like they had a great time!! We'll be moving to AZ. in 2 weeks! Crazy huh?! We can't believe it! We'll definitely have to get together! I'm anxious to meet sweet little Morgan! :)
That was such a fun night! You got great pictures! I wish I had your tallent! I LOVE the girls Easter dresses! OK, I wish I had your tallents!
Talent, can you just share SOME of it???? The dresses are darling, the ideas fun and creative, I'm so glad you are my daughter-in-law!!! Maybe some of it will rub off on me. Thanks for sharing. Love ya, B
I KNOW... I can't believe I forgot to send you an invite! I'm so sorry!! Man - I just LOVE those cute skirts you made your girls for Easter!! You are so talented!! I think I'll hire ya to make Brooklyn one for next year! ;) Or maybe have ya give me a lesson or two - if you're willing to share your secrets?! We found a house for rent off of Baseline and Sossaman (spelling??)... It's a 3 bed with loft, 3 bath, 2 car garage - we are SO excited!! We signed for 6 months and then we'd like to buy... YA - We'll definitely come take a look in your fancy neighborhood! That would be so fun to be so close to you guys!
Thanks for sharing your adorable pictures! I always enjoy catching up with what is going on with your cute family. Keep the creative juices flowing - very inspirational!!! Hugs to the whole family- Love-Liz
Post a Comment