Saturday, July 25, 2009

Happy Birthday to MO yesterday!



Happy 1st birthday Mo! We love you! I can't believe it's already been a year.

11 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

She is so cute. I want to book you to take pics of the new babe (and Sage) when she gets here....think you might have time or are you already full?

Cindy Thomas Munksgard said...

Glad to see that Mo finally got into making a mess with her cake. So cute! Still can't believe that she's already one!

Melissa Hodgen said...

What a lucky girl to have such beautiful memories. Oh, and a wonderful family doesn't hurt either. The foot in the cake is my favorite.

Jenny Lou said...

Very cute Kayleen! Happy b-day Mo!!!!

Hillary said...

Already???? She is such a little cutie!

Tommie said...

The princess is ONE???? Oh my gosh!! What happened??

Rebecca said...

What a cutie! Kayleen, I have to say you are so talented with your photography. I love these pictures and the one's of the temple.

Micaela said...

That seriously flew by! It seems like you just called me and told me you were expecting! Those pictures are so sweet! She has the most innocent little expressions!

Elisha said...

She is such a doll! Your cruise looks like so much fun! It's nice you got to get away!

Tanner said...

So, so stinkin' cute!!!

Connie said...

It's like Shane in a tutu! She's getting so big!