Aren't you glad that blogger is up and running today? I thought my computer was on the fritz because I couldn't see anybody's photos.
Spring is here, and I just couldn't resist making 2 more Edith Twirl skirts for the girlzies. Last year I made these: Love them


This year, I went for brighter fabric. Love them too. I'll show restraint and not make a twirl skirt out of every yard of extra fabric I have lying around. . . I'm tempted.



Awww, Paige looks like such a grown up lady!
(Looks can be deceiving!)

I also made a little clip for Paige.

Last night we were having a little FHE about Easter. A little conversation for your reading pleasure:
Paige: We shouldn't say bad words. That's just Satan telling us to say bad words.
Paige: I don't think Jesus and Satan like each other very much.
Tyler: Well, I think Jesus likes Satan, but Satan doesn't like Jesus.
Paige: Yeah, cause Satan doesn't like anybody. Jesus likes everybody.
11 comments:
Is there anything you can't do???
Will you teach me how to make those skirts? I want one for myself . . .
Oh, so cute. I would like to try those. . in my spare time. Great job. The girls are so cute. . makes me miss them and you so much. Have a great day!
Oh goodness! Those skirts are adorable! Please, please, please post a tutorial or something. I've got to learn how to make those. And the matching hair clip!
Good job Kayleen, they turned out soo cute!! And THANK YOU for making my girls clips, you are the BEST!
Alright that's it. I'm giving in and going to attempt that skirt. So cute!
Where did you get the fabric for Mo's dress? I just bought the etsy pattern. I might be calling you!
WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY cute Kayleen! I will get my pix up today. Promise!
Hmmm... maybe you should just whip up a couple more of those and bring them with you to Memphis. (3 to be exact..sizes 10, 8, 6) J/K They are adorable.
Yeeeeeaaaah! you are coming to memphis!!! We're just three hours away (in Huntsville) so tell me when you'll be in town and I WILL TOTALLY DRIVE UP TO SEE YOU GIRLFRIEND!!! shoot me an email at hi (dot) sarahmoore (at) gmail (dot) com
So CUTE!! You are so talented.
Where do you find the time to be so amazing!
Post a Comment