Are you a fan, or aren't you. I'll give you my opinion right now. I love them. The bunnies especially. Ears first, then the head, then the little round body. I'm hoping you've read the header, otherwise you may think I'm some kind of sicko. . . talking that way about little bunnies. We're talkin' Peeps, people. Sugar coated sugar, what's not to love.
Morgan agrees
In fact, she wants to know where she can get more.
Notice the blue ring around her mouth.

yup, definitely all gone.

Karalee is a fan and a really excited one at that!

She's shocked that anyone would find them disgusting.


Paige eats them just like I eat them. . . except she prefers pairs.
She's still looking for more.
Happy Easter!
P.S. This is completely unrelated to Peeps.
If you live in Bingham County :

6 comments:
I can tolerate 'em. But only when they've been sitting on my counter for a few days and are really hard.
The only problem is. With a house of three boys. Nothing stays on the counter for a few days.
I thought you were my friend!! I HATE PEEPS!!! YUCK!! You can have all of the peeps in the world!
If there's no other sweet in the house, I'll eat 'em. But I wouldn't buy 'em.
Good luck to your dad!!! I'm sending him good vibes.
Put them in the microwave and watch them explode!!!! Yeeeeeeah!!!!
I hate PEEPs!
Some of these comments are SO funny! I am not a big peep fan (except maybe the new chocolate covered ones)but my hubby and kids LOVE them. This year my 11 year opened his package of peeps and found that one had been squished just enough to make it look like it had a bottom. If you know what I mean. That one didn't get eaten for awhile. It was just too funny eat.
I enjoyed your blog today!
Ali
Post a Comment