Thursday, June 17, 2010

girls day out

Today was the last day of swimming lessons. The kids did so great! Paige isn't afraid in the deep water anymore, Tyler has a great freestyle stroke and Morgan has learned to kick and scoop, go all the way under the water and jump from the side.

After lessons Tyler went to play at Kale's house for a couple of hours while I enjoyed some girl time with Paige and Mo. Poppy's Home Decor was having a princess day. The girls put on their best outfits, and jumped right into the activities there. Face painting, decorating crowns, glitter toes and a tea party with Natalie and Lily.

We had a blast! Morgan LOVED her face paint and cried tonight as I washed it off before bed.

Girls are Drama with a capital D, but we sure know how to kick it princess style! I love my girls!



3 comments:

Anna said...

Looks like you all had so much fun! Where is this neat store located at? Girls really do know how to enjoy being princesses!!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

What a fun day! How did you find out about that? I'd love to take Sage to something like that! And I love Natalie, too. She and little Lily are so fun. :)

Gabriel Theobald said...

Hey, good morning. I'm searching for informations of Theobald's Family in internet, and i find your blog... I'm from Brazil, but Theobald's family come from Germany.

Your last name is the same of my last name ?

Sorry for my english.