Saturday, September 18, 2010

rude awakening


ATTENTION all crickets:

I do NOT want you near my house.
I do NOT appreciate your songs
I do NOT appreciate your visits in the dark of the night.
Especially the visits that involve you walking across my face.

Visit me again in the night. . . and you WILL die. Just like your little friend did last night.

I'm completely grossed out.



Sincerely,
Kayleen

p.s. I will never look at Jiminy the same way again.

6 comments:

The Dixon Family said...

Sick.

I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Sarah (and a few others) said...

eeeeew.

ew ew ew.

Anna said...

Uck, I agree with you. Crickets are GROSS. Better than scoripions I guess!

Jenny Murdock said...

Ew, Ew, Double Ew!!!!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

What is it with crickets lately? I found one on my couch the other day. Almost started crying.

LOVE the Sedona pictures!

Cyndy said...

Oh that would scare me! I keep chills just thinking about it!