Sedona 2007

2008

2010

Holy MOLY! Where is the time going? These kids weren't afraid of anything.
Their swimming skills have improved significantly.
They just took the plunge into the painfully COLD water. (I'm talkin' pain like stabbing needles. I could barely put my feet in.)

Then they sunned themselves on the rocks to shake off the shivers.
I either have to be 100% committed to the activity at hand and leave the camera behind, or 100% committed to taking pictures of the activity. Otherwise, I just worry that my camera will be damaged or stolen. I chose to be the photographer, which I don't regret. Next time, however, I will be jumping in whole-heartedly!
Shane tried his hand at the slide rock and high dive. Tyler also rode the slide rock with Shane, which I got on video. . . priceless.







We even managed a family photo on the hike back to the car. I love it when someone offers to snap a picture!
As we headed home we couldn't resist a picture by the giant chicken. These two kind of look neglected at this point. . . but boy howdy are they happy to be standing by this chicken!




1 comment:
That place looks awesome! Take us with you next time!
Post a Comment