5 minutes before class is over, almost every time in the last 2 weeks, the nice girl in the daycare comes to get me out of class.
"She's screaming and won't stop," she says politely, which basically means. . . come get your bratty kid now. We don't care how cute she is, she's hurting our ears.
When I pick her up, she laugh/cries and comes running.
"Why are you crying today?" I say.
"Did you get an owie?"
"No owie. Sandwich." she says.
"Sandwich?" are you kidding me?
"You want a sandwich?"
"We can get a sandwich when we get home," I say. I've been saying it for 2 weeks.
One of my friends there laughs and says I must make one heck of a sandwich. Real funny.
Laughing/crying again . . . . "ok, mommy." (insert pouty lip here.)
"Mo, you're so silly."
And here's where it gets good.
"No, Mommy, you bo tilly!"
Bo Tilly. Say that three times fast and I'll bet you'll start laughing. I do, everytime.
bo tilly
bo tilly
bo tilly
HAAAA!
Just to clarify, this is what bo tilly looks like:


She actually starts a lot of words with "b"
what = but
treat, sweet, feet, etc. = beet
fork = bork
gym = bim
Phineas & Ferb = Bineas Berb (Don't even get me started on that one)
You get the idea.
What a crack up.
1 comment:
how could you leave that Bo Tilly in gym nursery! bad santa...
Post a Comment