He’s building again. It’s a beautiful thing. Here’s what he has done so far,
and here’s what we want it to be when we’re done. I say “we’re” because I will do all of the finishing work when it gets to that point. The color won’t be the same.
image from potterybarn
image from ana-white.com
5 comments:
seeing those pictures of the unit shane's making all i could think about was the friend's episode where joey builds that entertainment center. oh good times!!!!!! can't wait to see the end product.
kayleen! this is katherine from the ward...i stalk your blog via mariannes so i thought i would say hi. this is awesome!!! please post when youre done, i would love to see how it turns out.
Okay, so after seeing the pics my vote is for the wooden knobs. I don't think I like the metal, you're right, it makes it look too industrial.
Wow, You go girl, or guy. That will be beautiful.
okay seriously...your front room looks like it's out of better homes and gardens. oh my gosh it looks awesome!! i'm still amazed at your patience and your willingness to try to make it all by yourself! a big kudos to you!! you did a fantastic job.
Post a Comment