
The throwing-up continues, but Paigey just couldn't be any sweeter. Check out this cute little drawing she did. She says that it's her holding our baby Morgan. (Morgan is the official name, just in case you wondered!) I just love little kids' drawings! She's going to be a great sister!
8 comments:
That is soooo sweet! How lucky you are!
cute CUTE CUTE picture! I don't think ANYONE is more thoughtful (or honest for that matter) than our kids!
It's been so long!!! How fun to find your blog!
I really love her pigtails!
I'm glad she is excited! What a cute picture she drew. The legs are so long (my kids draw like that too!)
The long pigtails on paige and the little pigtails on Morgan are so cute!
Poor Paige! We had a week of that yucky stuff too! It is never fun cleaning that stuff up! Paige's picture is adorable! Congratulations on Morgan.
I love the pigtails!
Post a Comment